Do you dream of baking like a pastry chef? Have you always wanted to learn how to bake fancy cakes and delicious desserts? Do you want to know how to create bake-shop quality sweets at home? We can teach you how to make fancy desserts just like a pastry chef, at home in your own kitchen. Here at Sweetlantis, we reveal the secrets behind delicious dessert recipes used in professional bakeries and sweet shops.
To start your home pastry training, first you need to sign up for the mailing list. Since we will not be posting our tutorials online, the mailing list is the only way to participate. For the first few weeks you will receive emails teaching you about the ingredients and equipment that you’ll need to complete the projects we have planned. In addition to sharing everything we know about the tools involved in the pastry arts, we will be giving away professional-quality bakeware to our mailing list members, as a thank you for joining us on this exciting adventure!
After that initial series is finished, once a month you will get a newsletter detailing the hidden world that only pastry chefs get to visit, complete with beautiful hand-crafted recipes broken down into easy-to-follow steps and photos. Here is just a sampling of all the delicious things you can learn how to make:
- Hand-made French pastries
- Rich, buttery pies (and fruity ones, too!)
- Tender sponge puddings
- Sweet dessert sauces that will take even the simplest treat over the moon
- The best buttery shortbread you’ve ever had in your life
- Fail-proof meringue desserts
- How to make the perfect ganache for a mirror-like cake glaze
- All-American layer cakes
- Bavarian cream-filled buns
- White chocolate-orange mousse that may just make you cry with joy
- The secret art of making perfectly textured ice cream
- Warm, freshly baked fruit dumplings drizzled with crème anglaise
- How to temper chocolate
- Fancy sugar toppers and life-like sugar flowers
Are you ready to learn how to impress your friends and family with your impressive dessert and pastry skills? Go ahead and sign up:
Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook! We will be hosting special giveaways for Facebook fans.